All Transport Needs Pty Ltd (ATN)
Terms and conditions of use of ATN's website
This Website was designed and it and its associated URL are owned and hosted by Assitport International Ltd, (Assitport) Head Office 4th Floor, Ebene Skies, Rue de L'Institut, Ebene, Mauritius. Customer Care email : admin@Assitport.com.
ATN leases space on the Website and the following terms and conditions apply to the use of the site by their Users
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE INFORMATION SERVICE
ATN and or Assitport 'information service ("the information service") is comprised of information and content, which includes but is not limited to advertising services, e-commerce and the trading opportunities provided by ATN and or Assitport and third parties with whom ATN and or Assitport have contracted.
The content provided on this website is for informational purposes only and does not in any manner create a legal contract, express or implied, between ATN and or Assitport and the User.
- Information regarding its appearance as they appear on this website are provided to ATN and or Assitport from independent third party data providers and republished for informational benefit only.
- Such information is not intended to be a substitute for direct communication between the User and ATN and or Assitport and any of ATN and or Assitport's information providers, licensors, suppliers, employees, Internet Service Providers, agents and participating Suppliers, participating manufacturers or agents (“the Suppliers").
- The website is designed to enable users to obtain online and offline asset information, price and payment quotes from participating Suppliers and independent service providers who subscribe to the ATN and or Assitport website.
- ATN and or Assitport do not guarantee asset prices or availability.
- The Suppliers are not prohibited from independently negotiating any /all of the terms and conditions of the final agreement between the User / Supplier.
- ATN makes every effort to ensure that information and prices are accurately displayed on the site. If any terms differ from those quoted on the website. and in the event of the User's execution of a contract with ATN or supplier for the purchase or lease of an asset, the terms and conditions of such contract will supersede any conditions and/or warranties displayed on the website and will be legally binding on the User.
- The User acknowledges that all assets are sold “As Is", unless the contrary is clearly indicated and that all representations made regarding assets are that of the Supplier and not ATN and or Assitport.
- Prices quoted are estimates only, exclusive of ,but not limited to, Local Taxes, registration, licensing fees, documentation and delivery charges and added accessories which the user has chosen to add to the asset.
- ATN and or Assitport may, in their sole discretion, amend these terms and conditions from time to time at which time the new terms and conditions will immediately come into effect in respect of further usage.
- All software, data, information and all content displayed thereon used to provide this Web site, including but not limited to, text and images, method of display and presentation, source code, embedded routines and programs and other materials, as well as all copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights therein or thereto, are owned by Assitport,
- The Intellectual Properties are protected under worldwide copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and treaties in the name of Assitport.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text" utilizing the names or trademarks of Assitport, without Assitport's express written consent.
- The user shall not copy, reproduce, re-present, nor re-transmit any of the content or software without first obtaining Assitport's written consent. The user shall be responsible for all use of the information service accessed through the user's account, as defined by any user identification mechanisms such as cookies, passwords or authentication certificates, and the user hereby agrees to be personally liable for any and all obligations entered into or assumed by others who access the information service through the user's account.
- Neither the user nor its designated users may reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, disseminate, sell, broadcast, circulate, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, any information, software or other content which they receive or access through the information service, without the prior written consent of Assitport.
- Without limiting the generality of the other restrictions herein, access, monitoring or coping of any content or information of this Web site using any “robot," “spider," “deep link," “scraper" or other automated means, methodology, algorithm or device or any manual process for any purpose is strictly forbidden
- Provided that a registered user has paid for the services provided on the website, Assitport hereby grants to such user a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable right to use and display all content and software included in the information service on any computer of which the user is the primary user.
- The user may designate members of the user's household or business to use the information service in accordance with the terms of this agreement, provided it is done by using the user's computer equipment or account.
- Assitport reserves all its rights, including the right to institute legal action and to terminate this agreement, should any infringements of this agreement occur.
The User agrees that:
- Use of the information service is at the user's sole risk. Neither Assitport, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, contractors, officers, its employees nor any of its Suppliers:
- guarantee that the information service will be uninterrupted, error-free, accurate or correct;
- make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of this Web site, or as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of content or any information, service or merchandise provided through this Web site.
- shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information service or inability to use the service or out of any breach of this agreement.
- The user shall not add to the information service any material that violates the intellectual property rights of any other person.